Friday, December 21, 2012

The best Secret Santa gift ever

When I arrived at my desk this morning, there was a beautiful gold package with a bright red ribbon addressed to me from Stealth Santa.

Inside was the best Secret Santa gift ever - a desktop Scotch tape dispenser in the shape of a fabulous black high heel platform shoe.  Love it!


I did a quick online search and it comes in all sorts of different styles and colors. Office Max, Walmart and Staples were a few of the stores where you can find them. The price is in the $10 range.

The verdict is still out on whether I've been Naughty or Nice this year (a little bit of both is the most fun, so I'll be disappointed if it's one or the other).

Regardless, my Scotch tape shoe is going into my Hall of Fame of great inexpensive gifts.

Stealth Santa, you have made me so happy!

Merry Christmas!

Follow Olivia on Twitter @oliviafortson

0 comments: