Monday, October 13, 2014

Charity Wedding Gown Sale

The Brides Against Breast Cancer Charity Wedding Gown Sale and Bridal Show is 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Oct. 18 at Embassy Suites Charlotte, 4800 S. Tryon St.

Hundreds of new and gently worn designer and couture gowns from designers, manufacturers, bridal shops and individuals will be for sale. Gowns are sizes 4-18, priced from $99 to $3,900. Proceeds go to programs and services for those impacted by cancer.

If you want to be the first to shop, there's a VIP Event from 6 to 9:30 p.m. Oct. 17 ($45 for a bride plus a guest, $25 for each additional guest). It includes refreshments, entertainment and giveaways.

Admission to the Oct. 18 sale is $7; $10 at the door.  www.bridesagainstbreastcancer.org.

Follow Olivia on Twitter @oliviafortson 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my! I'm guessing the sale was a huge hit. I mean, I don't know any lady friend of mine who doesn't want a gorgeous dress. Anyway, I think the cause is perfect and very timely. I hope that wouldn't be the last of your charity events. Thank you so much for sharing that! More power to you!

Norman Watkins @ Giving Works