Friday, March 14, 2014

Viking apocalypse y'all

I was at the Wolfman Pizza at Cotswold recently and got a kick out of the restaurant's menus that resemble newspapers with funny headlines.

As a  redhead with Viking ancestors who was born in the South, I had to take a photo of this headline. It truly turns over my tickle box. I think I just came up with the theme for my next party.

A few days later, I was at Park Road Shopping Center and saw a car with possibly my favorite bumper sticker ever (only because I haven't seen a sticker that says Viking apocalypse y'all). I'm a huge Scooby-Doo fan - when I was a kiddie I would gather all my stuffed animals together and we would watch the Saturday morning cartoon together - so this made my day.


Follow Olivia on Twitter @oliviafortson

0 comments: